Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday... interview day

Today is a nice day for me, as I didn't have to goto work.... he he.... The reason? I was scheduled to interview UofT students for our next PEY term. Traffic was better than I expected but I still had a hard time driving since every corner I wanted to turned, all I see were either one-way-streets or no-left-turn... @_@ Good thing that I managed to be on time for the first interviews... whew!

My rants towards the career center - it was virtually like a cell! the room was small and it comprises of a metal door, and worst of all; there were no internet access throughout the building. Eitherway, I'm still satisfied since I met up with someone I like for our group :")

After interviews, i headed to Bloor to shop around.... there's weren't much ppl as it was raining freezing rain today; very slippery indeed. Afterwarks, i met up with Miki and headed out in search to satisfy our growling stomachs... We went to Filet Of Sole for dinner (http://www.filetofsole.ca) which is also a restarant listed in Winterlicious; and as usual, I enjoyed the dessert the most. Since we were full from our main courses, we shared a chocolatey Kaluha, although we didn't finish it in the end too... as it was 'okii'!!!! ha ha ha..... attached is the giant octopus at the restarants' ceiling... scary!

1 comment:

Edmlee said...

Hahahahaha..... How did u know what I was thinking? Damn, now you know too much... I will have to think of xtreme measures to cover my secret... Mmmm, maybe I should consult with TT&bro in gimme some good pointers! afterall, they seem to be so um.... 'close' with ya... wakakaka~!