Saturday, October 13, 2007

Things are returning back to normal... slowy...

And so, things are returning back to normal... but slowly. All's good as long as it keeps up. Well, nuthing much happening lately - yeah, i still haven't gotten around to the main highlight of my Spain/Portugal trip... But it'll be coming up after i get a chance to sort through all my photos and find time to rejog my memory and thoughts. So, lately due to recent happenings - it's just between work and home for me.
I finally find time to catch back on PS2 (Persona3/ACE3) and finally have the chance to get back to my basement project. Here's some pictures of my progress so far - and yeah; that's a Home Depot rental car to transport all those drywalls back! Next in line? Flooring!

8 comments:

bunnip said...

haha is that how u'll look like when you're old? super! looking good wor, what's goin on the floor? tiles or hard wood? carpet?

可可 said...

Looking good wor - Remember we need a basement-warming after it's done.

AJEYA RAO said...

Good, lot of work at home! What is your plan toconvert the basement into? A theater...seems like a good idea...may be u should get some projectors and big screen.

Edmlee said...

@Bunnip: It's gonna be laminate hardwood, can't believe that it can be made so alike now. However, the project has been delayed, since my dad wants to expand construction while i'm too cheap to pitch in anymore... :p

@Coconut: For sure! Ha ha, will have a basement-warming session once it's completed. Mmm... I think i will do the same to my 'future' house too :)

@Ajeya: Ha ha, i'm going to convert it into a home gym... even bought it already despite it's sitting by the corner - unassembled right now... I know i know, it's not a good way to spend like 1500 on it, but i'm too lazy to get to work... ha ha :')

AJEYA RAO said...

We r u?

AJEYA RAO said...

Happy New Year....U Still around?

Edmlee said...

Hi Ajeya!
Thanks for droppin by and asking... i haven't been really up to date in blogging recently - hopefully will regain that passion sometime in the new years :)
Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.