Thursday, December 29, 2005

Coconut Production Ltd.

Thanks for the coconut for giving me so much cool cards. And nope, I'm not talking about cards that you get at Hallmark; it's cards that are designed and created personally by Corrie. Alot of thought must gone into the creation of these cards; as they are totally original ranging from their exterior design to interior decorations! And most interestingly, the theme of the cards vary very differently depending on the occasion...

I'm one of the very lucky ones who received Coconut production cards - one this Christmas, and also one for my Birthday... he he, looking forward to seeing Coconut production future designs....!

1 comment:

可可 said...

Woohoooo! I am mentioned!
You are really special to have received two cards - now you have to wait for another 11 months. Glad you like my products :)